The best jobs in Sacramento West, CA, are right here.
Located in a predominantly agricultural region, PrideStaff Sacramento West connects hard-working people with food processing, light industrial, warehouse, production, and clerical jobs. Owner/Strategic-Partner Paul Basi and his team of west Sacramento recruiters will build a professional relationship with you to help you grow, learn and prosper in a job you love.
If you’re looking for jobs in Sacramento West, here are two hot opportunities:
Welding in Davis, CA
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 384585
Looking to broaden your machining experience? Enjoy working in a detailed production environment? Our Davis client is looking to hire a metal grinder/fabricator for their team. As a metal fabricator/welder, you will: machine, assemble and fabricate components; read and interpret blueprints and schematics; determine best practices for fabricating specific parts. If you’re mechanically minded and enjoy hands-on work, this may be a great opportunity for you.
Apply for the Davis Welding job>
Administrative Assistant in Yuba City, CA
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 422277
Enjoy a job with lots of variety in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision? The packaging company is hiring an administrative assistant to perform a wide range of functions:
- Greet visitors, answer and direct external calls.
- Distribute mail.
- Facilitate internal communications.
- Perform all day-to-day office functions.
Individuals who perform well on assignments may be offered direct, full-time employment with this Yuba City company – which comes with great benefits and a huge bump in pay!
Apply for the Yuba City Administrative Assistant job>
Looking for work in Sacramento West?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Sacramento West and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Sacramento West office is located at 78 West Court Street, Suite 16, Woodland.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Sacramento West, CA staffing and employment agency, and City of Sacramento West, CA Jobs.