The best jobs in San Diego, CA, are right here.
Owner/Strategic-Partner Thomas Young treats job seekers the way he would like to be treated – openly and honestly – and lives up to the promises he makes. From their new office centrally located in Mission Valley, PrideStaff San Diego’s employment experts apply a combined 80+ years of staffing and recruiting experience to help you find an opportunity you’ll love.
If you’re looking for jobs in San Diego, here are two hot opportunities:
Product Support Specialist in Poway, CA
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 444382
Are you mechanically minded? Do you love troubleshooting and finding solutions to customers’ problems? Our client is seeking a product support representative to join their product support department. In this role, you will deal with technicians and consumers who put together or service the equipment purchased. If you have excellent phone and computer skills and enjoy handling multiple projects, this could be an opportunity for you!
Apply for the Poway Product Support Specialist job>
Warehouse Associate in San Diego, CA
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 394071
Fantastic growth opportunity with a fantastic company! Looking for a better opportunity to put your warehouse experience to good use? Enjoy working an early schedule (6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.)? Our client, a leading medical device manufacturer, is seeking career-minded, quality-focused, detail-oriented candidates to join their team. As a warehouse associate, you will: monitor equipment used for product movement and transfer; maintain product documentation; assist in maintaining inventory; load and unload products; and help maintain a safe, productive work environment.
Apply for the San Diego 1st Shift Warehouse Associate job>
Looking for work in San Diego?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout San Diego and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff San Diego office is located at 1660 Hotel Circle North, Suite 320, San Diego, CA 92108.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- Your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences when you apply. They will review your work history during the interview and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.