The best jobs in San Jose, CA are right here.
With over 40 years of staffing and business experience, Owner/Strategic-Partner Linda Donahue has learned how to make a meaningful difference in the lives of her staff, associates, clients and area job seekers. Her team of San Jose employment specialists will take the time to understand what you really want from a job, and then match you with the ideal employment opportunity.
If you’re looking for jobs in San Jose, here are two hot opportunities:
Payroll Manager in San Jose, CA
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 222284
Seeking an experienced payroll manager (minimum 5 years of experience) to: oversee reconciliation of general ledger entries; prepare Federal and state tax payment calculations and submissions; perform regular payroll accounting, auditing and balancing; and be responsible for the accurate data entry and upkeep of record keeping with the HRIS and the company’s personnel files. The ideal candidate has management experience, solid communication and organizational skills, and proficiency in MS Office.
Apply for the San Jose Payroll Manager job>
Warehouse Assistant in San Jose, CA
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 222299
Our client seeks a hard worker with forklift operation and one year of warehouse (or related) work experience to: prepare orders for shipping (including international shipments); assist in other areas of the logistics department; perform inventory moves; conduct daily cycle counts, report results to supervisor and investigate discrepancies; and keep product storage area organized and clean. Candidates must be: comfortable working around chemicals; able to wear personal protective equipment when required; able to lift up to 50 lbs.; and able to work overtime when necessary.
Apply for the San Jose Warehouse Assistant job>
Looking for work in San Jose?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout San Jose and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff San Jose office is located at 1150 North First Street, Suite 130, San Jose.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.