The best jobs in Seattle South, WA, are right here
Specializing in clerical, light industrial, professional, and customer service roles, Owner/Strategic-Partner Dan Parks is proud of his team’s ability to connect each candidate to the right opportunity. His King County recruiters will take the time to understand your skills, interests, needs, and goals – and then present opportunities that are a great fit.
If you’re looking for jobs in Seattle South, here are two hot opportunities:
Billing Specialist in Renton, WA
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 407328
Are you great at time management, with an eye for accuracy? Our client seeks a local candidate to assist their accounting manager with daily AR/AP tasks. Basic duties include: processing and verifying accounts payable and receivable, preparing and submitting customer invoices, processing credit applications, handling incoming calls from manufacturers’ accounting departments, and more. This job has the potential for direct hire – check out the full posting below to learn more!
Apply for the Renton Billing Specialist job>
Warehouse Associate in Auburn, WA
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00/hr.
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 357040
Local metal products company seeks a warehouse associate open to working overtime (which may include weekend hours) to join their team. In this role, you will: load, unload, sort, and stage product for shipment; construct shipping containers and pallets; operate material handling and warehouse equipment, and maintain a clean and functional work area. If you’re a safety-conscious and independent worker with a forklift certification, our client wants to meet you.
Apply for the Auburn Warehouse Associate job>
Looking for work in Seattle South?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Seattle South and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Seattle South office is located at 7100 Fort Dent Way, Suite 200, Tukwila.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.