The best jobs in Seattle South, WA, are right here.
Connecting King County job seekers with great clerical, light industrial, professional, and customer service roles, Owner/Strategic-Partner Dan Parks takes great pride in every placement his team makes. Whether you’re looking for the flexibility and variety of temporary assignment or prefer a direct role with a client-employer, Dan’s recruiters will work hard to understand your needs – and offer opportunities that are a great fit.
If you’re looking for jobs in Seattle South, here are two hot opportunities:
Production Assembly Associate in Renton, WA
Salary: $18.50 to $20.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 452705
Ready to start a career where you’re directly involved in the growth and success of a company? Looking to sharpen your skill set? Our client seeks production assemblers to perform duties like lifting, packaging, taping, labeling, and sorting product and inventory in their facility. This job has the potential for direct-hire, and multiple shifts are available – check out the full posting below to learn more!
Apply for the Renton Production Assembly Associate job>
Administrative Accounting Assistant in Kent, WA
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 453778
Love working as part of a team? Ready for a new opportunity to apply your administrative, communication, and MS Office skills to good use? Our client seeks an administrative support specialist for their billing department. Our client wants to meet you if you’re a detail-oriented individual with a keen eye for accuracy.
Apply for the Kent Administrative Billing Assistant job>
Looking for work in Seattle South?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Seattle South and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Seattle South office is located at 7100 Fort Dent Way, Suite 200, Tukwila.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- Your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences when you apply. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.