The best jobs in Seattle South, WA are right here.
As Owner and Operator of PrideStaff Seattle South, Dan Parks is dedicated to making a difference in job seekers’ lives by finding the right opportunity for each candidate. His team of Seattle employment specialists will take the time to make a personal connection with you and understand what you really want from your job.
If you’re looking for jobs in Seattle South, here are two hot opportunities:
Payment Processor in Renton, WA
Salary: Up to $12/hr. (bonuses available)
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 197786
Do you enjoy working in a call center and paying attention to very important details? Our client, a corporate outbound call center, is looking to add 10 professional, compassionate Payment Processors to their team in Renton! Daily duties include: 100% outbound calling to customers; providing quality customer service versus meeting high volume call metrics; building relationships with customers to ensure needs are met on both sides; and taking payments over the phone for existing accounts. Requires 2 years’ experience, a confident attitude and outstanding communication skills.
Apply for the Renton Payment Processor job>
Warehouse Associate in Auburn, WA
Salary: $12 – $14/hr., DOE
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Job ID: 202528
Auburn Metal Products Company is in need of a Warehouse Associate who is willing to work overtime, including some weekend hours. Responsibilities include: loading, unloading, sorting, and staging of product for shipment; constructing shipping containers and pallets; operating material handling equipment (must be forklift certified or have the ability to be certified); maintaining a clean and functioning work area; and following company safety policies and procedures.
Apply for the Auburn Warehouse Associate / Shop Helper job>
Looking for work in Seattle South?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Seattle South and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Seattle South office is located at 7100 Fort Dent Way, Suite 200, Tukwila.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, he will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.