The best jobs in South Riverside County, CA, are right here.
Strategic-Partner Mike Harris strives to help talented individuals like you meet their personal and professional goals – one successful placement at a time. His team of Murrieta recruiters will learn about what you want in a job, and then present employment opportunities that are a great fit.
If you’re looking for jobs in South Riverside County, here are two hot opportunities:
General Labor (Shipping Department) in Riverside, CA
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 421003
Looking for a job where you can grow and be a team player? Production company seeks a candidate with manufacturing or construction experience to:
- Prepare manufactured product for paint, powder coating, or shipment.
- Use hand and power tools to remove sharp metal edges from the product, pressure test it, and prepare it for the final paint stages of manufacturing.
- Perform other assigned duties to support the manufacturing department.
Apply for the Riverside General Labor Shipping Department job>
Bookkeeper/General Office in Temecula, CA
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 416145
A family-owned aerospace company is looking to hire a candidate knowledgeable in bookkeeping with experience in QuickBooks. In this role, you will start off working 32 hours a week (Monday through Thursday), receiving training to use the company’s MRP system and SimpleTrack to update their vendors. In addition, you will perform general office duties to assist the general manager, purchasing manager, quality manager, and shop owner on special projects. Want to learn more?
Apply for the Temecula Bookkeeper/General Office job>
Looking for work in South Riverside County?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout South Riverside County and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff South Riverside County office is located at 25195 Madison Avenue, Suite 102, Murrieta.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s South Riverside County, CA staffing and employment agency, and City of South Riverside County, CA Jobs.