The best jobs in Greenville, SC are right here.
With an office located in Greenville’s booming manufacturing hub, PrideStaff Owner/Strategic-Partner Gary Brons support the light industrial and clerical needs that Greenville’s growth has created. Gary and his team of Greenville recruiters provide excellent employment opportunities, personal instruction and ongoing support throughout your assignments.
If you’re looking for jobs in Greenville, here are two hot opportunities:
Punch Press Machine Operator in Spartanburg, SC
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 383586
Great opportunity for a mechanically inclined, independent worker who enjoys 2nd shift (hours are Monday through Friday, 3:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.). If you have a stable employment history, a desire to learn, and can assemble items using schematics, check out our full job posting!
Apply for the Spartanburg Punch Press Machine Operator job>
Shift Leader in Greer, SC
Salary: $14.00/hr. or more, $21.00/hr. on Saturdays and $28.00/hr. on Sundays
Job ID: 389470
Exciting entry level opportunity with exposure to fast-paced and dynamic manufacturing environments. Introduction to leadership, training and development, and health and safety within an expanding company with opportunity for growth.
Shift leaders contributes to customer satisfaction through training and validation of employees and adhering to company policy. The Shift Leader ensures operations are successful through diligence and vigilance, with a heavy focus on inspection and customer service.Apply for the Greer Shift Leader job>
Looking for work in Greenville?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Greenville and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Greenville office is located at 609 Haywood Road, Greenville.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search but succeed.