The best jobs in St. Louis Southwest, MO are right here.
Owner/Strategic-Partner Brian Thomas and his team work to make a difference in job seekers’ lives by connecting them to meaningful opportunities in which they can grow and thrive. Brian and his recruiters will learn about your career goals and ambitions and then offer assignments and jobs in which you will excel.
If you’re looking for jobs in St. Louis SW, here are two hot opportunities:
Warehouse Laborer in St. Louis, MO
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 375100
Large, established provider of construction and landscape materials seeks a general labor/ production worker for a full-time role with comprehensive benefits if hired directly. Job duties include: placing plastic bags on down shoot that dispenses pre-measured landscape products; dispensing landscape products to fill bags; folding bag tops so they slide through the sealer machine; moving filled 50 lb. bags to conveyor belt; and loading pallets with 50 to 60 bags of landscaping materials.
Apply for the St. Louis Warehouse Laborer job>
CNC Machinist in St. Louis, MO
Salary: $22.00 to $26.00/hr.
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 373354
Stable, respected St. Louis manufacturer seeks experienced CNC machinists to program, set up and operate CNC mills and/or lathes in their air-conditioned facility. Multiple shift options are available! Job duties include: programming mills and lathes; measuring and evaluating parts using precision measuring devices; adhering to product specifications by taking measurements, detecting malfunctions, troubleshooting processes, and adjusting and reprogramming tools; and more.
Apply for the St. Louis CNC Machinist job>
Looking for work in St. Louis Southwest?
PrideStaff offers a variety of opportunities throughout St. Louis Southwest and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff St. Louis Southwest office is located at 9560 Watson Road, Suite J, Crestwood.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s St. Louis Southwest, MO staffing and employment agency and .