The best jobs in St. Louis Metro, MO are right here.
As Owner/Strategic-Partner for PrideStaff’s St. Louis Metro office, Erica Orrison and her team are experts at confidential job searches – and know the St. Louis hiring market. Whether you’re seeking a job in the front office, the dock door, or anywhere in between, Erica and her team will present opportunities that are right for your experience, interests and career goals.
If you’re looking for jobs in St. Louis Metro, here are two hot opportunities:
Burn Table Operator in St. Louis Metro, MO
Salary $10.00 to $20.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 363226
Well established South City manufacturer needs an experienced burn table operator/welder who is looking for stable, long-term employment. In this role, you will: set up burn table and related equipment; saw and cut incoming parts using various fabrication tools; operate Burny control system on ESAB burn table; unload skeleton and parts using an overhead crane, job crane and/or magnets; clean and scrape parts and cut up scrap; clean and maintain equipment; and more.
Apply for the St. Louis Burn Table Operator job>
Executive Assistant in St. Louis, MO
Salary: $35,000 to $40,000/yr.
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 363788
Looking for an opportunity to learn and develop new skills? Have a thick skin? Our client seeks an experienced, patient and flexible executive assistant to work directly with the CEO: performing office work; managing CEO’s schedule and personal calendar; and serve as a personal assistant.
Apply for the St. Louis Executive Assistant job>
Looking for work in St. Louis Metro?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout St. Louis Metro and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff St. Louis Metro office is located at 1151 South Kingshighway Boulevard, Saint Louis.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s St. Louis Metro, MO staffing and employment agency and City of St. Louis, MO Jobs.