The best jobs in St. Louis Metro, MO are right here.
As a proud Owner/Strategic-Partner for PrideStaff’s St. Louis Metro office, Erica Orrison dedicates herself to connecting St. Louis businesses with talented job seekers. Her office is not a “one size fits all” business; rather, she and her team consistently create the best matches by putting the right people in the right positions.
If you’re looking for jobs in St. Louis Metro, here are two hot opportunities:
Administrative Assistant in St. Louis Metro, MO
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 197577
Olivette area client seeks an Administrative Assistant with excellent interpersonal communication skills, organizational skills and the ability to effectively execute projects with senior leadership. Requires proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint and Excel) and typing.
Apply for the St. Louis Metro Administrative Assistant job>
Shipping & Receiving Clerk in St. Louis Metro, MO
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 197435
Seeking excellent communicator with sound judgment to ensure that all shipping and receiving documents and functions are completed accurately and on time. Clerk will communicate with customers as required and, with the Transportation Department, develop inbound and outbound freight schedules. Requirements include simple math skills and 1-2 years’ experience with shipping and receiving operations. Experience with personal computers, RF scanning equipment and fork lift is preferred, as is an associate degree or higher.
Apply for the St. Louis Metro Shipping & Receiving Clerk job>
Looking for work in St. Louis Metro?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout St. Louis Metro and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff St. Louis Metro office is located at 12305 Olive Boulevard, Creve Coeur.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, we will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s St. Louis Metro, MO staffing and employment agency and City of St. Louis, MO Jobs.