The best jobs in St. Louis, MO are right here.
Erica Orrison, Owner/Strategic-Partner for PrideStaff’s St. Louis Metro office, dedicates herself to building an individual relationship with each employee and client. Her office is not a “one size fits all” business; rather, she and her team consistently create the best matches by putting the right people in the right positions.
If you’re looking for jobs in St. Louis, here are two hot opportunities:
Financial Staffing Consultant in St. Louis, MO
Salary: $40k – $50k
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 166140
St. Louis PrideStaff is looking for a new team member to help with recruiting, sales, staffing accounting, and financial positions. Your drive, coupled with our process, can lead to a fulfilling and lucrative career. We offer one of the most unique and competitive compensation plans in the industry. Ideal candidate must have: excellent phone and sales skills; ability to manage multiple projects; good computer skills; and a willingness to develop/manage an extensive network of contacts and prospects.
Apply for the St. Louis Financial Staffing Consultant job>
Light Assembly in St. Louis, MO
Salary: $8 – $10/hr.
Job ID: 171477
Seeking high school graduate (or equivalent) to assemble fabricated parts for relatively small or light subassemblies and complete units. Test and calibrate parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications. Use hand tools and small power tools to assemble units.
Apply for the St. Louis Light Assembly job>
Looking for work in St. Louis?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout St. Louis and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff St. Louis office is located at 12305 Olive Boulevard, Creve Coeur.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, he will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.