The best jobs in St. Louis Southwest, MO are right here.
Having worked as a temporary employee himself, Owner/Strategic-Partner Brian Thomas understands first-hand how rewarding the experience can be. Together with his team of Southwest St. Louis employment experts, Brian seeks to build careers and improve lives by matching each candidate with the ideal job opportunity.
If you’re looking for jobs in St. Louis Southwest, here are two hot opportunities:
Office Coordinator in St. Charles, MO
Salary: $11.00 – $14.00/hr., DOE
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 191756
Seeking a detail-oriented, self-motivated multi-tasker to manage phone calls, organize sales schedules, maintain document organization, assist customers, and support the sales team with constructing and submitting requested quotations. Position requires confidence with general business knowledge and practices, excellent written and oral communication skills, and computer literacy (including Word and Excel).
Apply for the St. Charles Office Coordinator job>
Customer Service Rep / Web Maintenance in Sunset Hills, MO
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 189764
Rapidly growing Sunset Hills company seeks an Administrative Assistant / Website Administrator with advanced computer and website knowledge to: upload images of materials to website (crop, enhance image as needed); create web and e-mail blasts; pull web leads from the website and relay to sales department; answer incoming calls; respond to service issues and customer inquiries. This position requires a high level of accuracy and flexibility to do many jobs.
Apply for the Sunset Hills Customer Service Rep / Web Maintenance job>
Looking for work in St. Louis Southwest?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout St. Louis Southwest and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff St. Louis Southwest office is located at 9560 Watson Road, Suite J, Crestwood.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, he will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s St. Louis Southwest, MO staffing and employment agency and City of St. Louis Southwest, MO Jobs.