The best jobs in Stockton, CA are right here.
Part of the PrideStaff team since 1998, Strategic-Partner Alisa Torlai stays enthusiastic because she loves meeting and assisting new job seekers. Alisa personally reviews quality surveys from candidates to avoid complacency and continuously improve the service her office provides. Her team will take the time to learn what you really want from your job and ultimately help you achieve your goals.
If you’re looking for jobs in Stockton, here are two hot opportunities:
Forklift Operator/Warehouse Associate in Manteca, CA
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 195334
PrideStaff Stockton is currently seeking a Forklift Operator/Warehouse Associate to perform general warehouse duties, including: forklift operation (both sit down and stand up); loading and unloading; order picking and packing; and maintaining a clean warehouse.
Apply for the Manteca Forklift Operator / Warehouse Associate job>
Client Service Coordinator in Stockton, CA
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 195174
Stockton employer seeks a Client Service Coordinator to perform the following duties: type and format a variety of documents; establish and maintain recordkeeping and filing systems; maintain calendar and contact database; coordinate appointments and travel arrangements; perform administrative duties; and handle customer phone inquiries. Assignment requires general knowledge of financial terms / principles, basic analytical skills, and intermediate experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
Apply for the Stockton Client Service Coordinator job>
Looking for work in Stockton?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Stockton and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Stockton office is located at 3421 Brookside Road, Suite B, Stockton.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, he will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.