The best jobs in Stockton, CA are right here.
Bringing decades of experience to her role as a Strategic-Partner, Janelle Mercado has been called an “angel” and a “life saver” by her clients and area job seekers. Her Stockton team of recruiters will take the time to understand what you value most in your work – and connect you with the right employment opportunities.
If you’re looking for jobs in Stockton, here are two hot opportunities:
Forklift Operator in Manteca, CA
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 225187
PrideStaff Stockton is currently seeking a Forklift Operator to work in a warehouse facility. This individual will drive an electric-powered industrial truck equipped with lifting devices (forklift, boom, clamps, elevating platform, etc.) to push, pull, lift, stack, tier or move products, equipment and/or materials. Requires: 3+ years of experience; strong verbal and written communication skills; excellent organizational and time management skills; and the ability to comply with plant, state and federal food safety requirements/regulations. Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus.
Apply for the Manteca Forklift Operator job>
Administrative Assistant in Stockton, CA
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 224443
Multiple assignments (many with direct-hire potential) available for experienced, proven performers who are ready to put their talents and skills to work. Responsibilities vary by assignment, but may include: performing administrative functions; scheduling appointment and giving information to callers; composing memos and transcribing notes; generating reports; preparing presentations; and more. If you have solid MS Office and typing skills (45 wpm), relevant work experience and a passionate attitude, apply today!
Apply for the Stockton Administrative Assistant job>
Looking for work in Stockton?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Stockton and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Stockton office is located at 3421 Brookside Road, Suite B, Stockton.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.