The best jobs in Northern Kentucky are right here.
PrideStaff Strategic-Partner Stephen Romanelli is dedicated to making a difference in job seekers’ lives by finding the right opportunity for each candidate. His team of Northern KY employment specialists will take the time to make a personal connection with you and understand what you really want from your job.
If you’re looking for jobs in Northern KY, here are two hot opportunities:
Quality Control Analyst in Erlanger, KY
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 207476
Have an eagle eye for spotting imperfections? Seeking a role that’s largely self-directed and requires creative problem-solving? Quality-conscious employer in Erlanger seeks your skills to improve overall quality and consistency in every product they sell. As the QC Analyst, you will: develop quality standards and testing procedures; perform quality testing and maintain quality documentation; measure success; and assist the supply chain department with projects and tasks as required. Temp-to-hire position requires attention to detail, creative problem-solving, intermediate MS Excel, Word and Open Office skills.
Apply for the Erlanger KY Quality Control Analyst job>
Production Worker (2nd Shift) in Hebron, KY
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 207592
Hebron employer seeks a hard-working candidate with experience using hand tools for assembly and production. Job duties include: assembling casters and wheel bearings; following instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform job functions; and inspecting, testing and adjusting finished products in their fast-paced work environment. Once you’re hired, this employer offers a great benefit package, including: 401(k) matching, life insurance, health insurance and vacation.
Apply for the Hebron KY 2nd Shift Production Worker job>
Looking for work in Northern KY?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Northern KY and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Northern KY office is located at 2406 High Street, Crescent Springs.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, he will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.