The best jobs in St. Louis Metro, MO are right here.
A St. Louis native, Owner/Strategic-Partner Erica Orrison connects metro-area businesses with talented job seekers. She strives to consistently create the best matches between employer and employee, by building an individual relationship with each candidate and client.
If you’re looking for jobs in St. Louis Metro, here are two hot opportunities:
Quality Technician in St. Louis Metro, MO
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Salary $13 to $15/hr.
Job ID: 228136
Seeking Quality Control Technician with one to five years’ experience to assist with daily documentation and paperwork for food safety in the candy kitchen – on production lines, packing, panning and bagging. Must ensure quality specifications are met by: completing daily pre-shift audits; pulling and inspecting sample retains of products; monitoring lines for quality; validating checkweighers for accuracy; checking line paperwork for accuracy; performing sensory evaluations of items produced; and maintaining all required records and documents.
Apply for the St. Louis Metro Quality Technician job>
Assistant Manager / Manager Position in St. Louis Metro, MO
Job Type: Direct Hire
Salary: $30,000 to $32,000/yr.
Job ID: 228048
Amazing opportunity! Nationally known fast-food restaurant with an incredible corporate culture seeks manager and assistant manager candidates to provide leadership and create a positive team environment in locally owned franchises. Responsibilities include: achieving company goals by operating in accordance with established performance standards; exceeding standards set by the company for all controllable items, such as profit, product quality, cleanliness and payroll costs; maintaining the highest standards of customer service; maintaining adequate staffing levels; training and managing performance of employees; and more. Excellent benefits package available!
Apply for the St. Louis Metro Manager / Assistant Manager job>
Looking for work in St. Louis Metro?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout St. Louis Metro and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff St. Louis Metro office is located at 1151 South Kingshighway Boulevard, Saint Louis.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s St. Louis Metro, MO staffing and employment agency and City of St. Louis, MO Jobs.