The best jobs in San Diego, CA are right here.
Specializing in clerical/administrative, manufacturing, warehouse/logistics, finance customer service roles, and more, Owner/Strategic-Partner Thomas Young uses open, honest communication to make the job search process more successful. His team of San Diego recruiters will get to know you as a person – your skills, interests, job preferences, and career goals – to identify opportunities that are a great fit.
If you’re looking for jobs in San Diego, here are two hot opportunities:
Machine Operator (3rd Shift) in Poway, CA
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 390481
Fantastic opportunity with career potential! Our client, a leading Poway area manufacturer, seeks an experienced machine operator to produce quality products. This is a 3rd shift (10:00 p.m. to 6:30 a.m.) opportunity in one of the best working environments in the area. In this role, you will: operate machinery in one or more departments (weld, plug, sink, straightening, cutting, chop cut and CG); perform machine set-ups; train in the proper use of manufacturing tools; maintain tools used in manufacturing; perform process checklist and sampling procedures; and more.
Apply for the Poway Machine Operator (3rd Shift) job>
Customer Care Agent (Retention) in San Diego, CA
Salary: $18.00/hr. + bonus opportunities
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 402064
***This employer has excellent COVID-19 safety measures in place***
***Performance-based bonuses available***
Interested in a career-building opportunity with a great team in a growing, safety-conscious company? Our Rancho Bernardo client seeks additional customer care (retention) agents to support their growth. As a customer care agent, you will: answer inbound cancellation calls and general customer care calls; attempt to keep customers from canceling by using customer care tools provided; properly document calls, meet department call metrics and guidelines, and more. If you’re an excellent communicator who has worked in a call center and has experience with customer retention, our client wants to meet you.
Apply for the San Diego Customer Care Agent (Retention) job>
Looking for work in San Diego?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout San Diego and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff San Diego office is located at 8950 Villa La Jolla Drive, Suite A127, La Jolla.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.