The best jobs in Dallas North, TX, are right here.
Strategic-Partners Amy Linn and Julie Vicic run an award-winning staffing and placement agency that will work hard to create an amazing job search experience for you. Their team of recruiters will learn about what matters most to you and then present opportunities that match your experience, interests, needs, and career goals.
If you’re looking for jobs in Dallas North, here are two hot opportunities:
Delivery Agent Coordinator, TX
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 408460
Looking to get your foot in the door with a great company? Able to stay focused on tasks…even when they become tedious? Fabulous Plano employer seeks a delivery agent coordinator eager to learn and grow with their business. Responsibilities include: data processing, reviewing and validating high volumes of data, and building your working knowledge of the data you review.
Apply for the Plano Delivery Agent Coordinator job>
Payroll and HR Generalist (98% remote) in Rowlett, TX
Salary: $50,000 to $60,000/yr.
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 409576
Looking for a proactive, hands-on role in which you’re the go-to for all things HR and payroll? Our construction/land survey client has a direct hire opportunity that’s 98% remote for an experienced payroll and HR generalist. Duties include:
- Processing payroll through Paychex.
- Processing employee garnishments.
- Performing HR functions such as background checks, drug testing, onboarding, and benefits administration.
- Assisting with licensing, credit card reconciliations, and travel arrangements.
- Serving as the first point of contact for employees on payroll and HR issues.
Apply for the Rowlett Payroll and HR Generalist job>
Looking for work in Dallas North?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Dallas North and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Dallas North office is located at 16360 Addison Road, Addison.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.