The best jobs in DFW Mid-Cities, TX are right here.
A proud Texan, Strategic-Partner John Merrill is committed to connecting local job seekers with the “hidden job market”: logistics, clerical, and accounting job opportunities they may otherwise not have known about. He and his team of DFW recruiters will learn about your goals, skills, and career interests and then present jobs that are a great fit for your needs.
If you’re looking for jobs in DFW Mid-Cities, here are two hot opportunities:
General Labor – Warehouse Associate – in Grand Prairie, TX
Salary: Up to $12.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 299468
Are you someone who is energized by maintaining a clean, orderly and safe work environment? Do you have great organizational and communication skills? Our client seeks a warehouse associate to handle general shipping and receiving tasks such as filling requisitions and orders, as well as receiving, unpacking, checking, and storing merchandise or materials. Forklift and/or pallet jack experience is a plus. If hired directly, great benefits include medical, prescription, and wellness benefits and a 401(k) retirement plan.
Apply for the Grand Prairie General Labor – Warehouse Associate job>
Production Worker in Arlington, TX
Salary: Up to $11.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 299459
Interested in a new job where you can apply your experience in a manufacturing environment? Arlington employer seeks an efficient production worker to organize facility equipment and materials while maintaining a neat and clean work environment. In this role, you will: pack and ship products and materials; prepare products for transport; verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock; investigate discrepancies and adjust errors; and perform other tasks as assigned.
Apply for the Arlington Production Worker job>
Looking for work in DFW Mid-Cities?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout DFW Mid-Cities and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff DFW Mid-Cities office is located at 3001 Airport Freeway, Suite B, Bedford.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.