The best jobs in Fort Worth, TX, are right here.
Owner/Strategic-Partner Jeff Edwards connects Fort Worth job seekers with a range of administrative, office support, light industrial, and call center assignments and positions. Leveraging his team’s recruiting expertise, local employment connections, and match-making expertise, Jeff will work hard to understand what you want in your career – and present opportunities that are a great fit.
If you’re looking for jobs in Fort Worth, here are two hot opportunities:
Machine Operator (Outdoors) in Fort Worth, TX
Salary: $15.00 to $19.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 410279
Looking for a job with an employer that is stable, provides excellent insurance, and offers the potential to learn and grow in their industry? Our client, a building materials company, seeks a hard worker who’s mechanically inclined to: move the product by using a computer to control equipment; connect pneumatic lines to rail cars to transfer powder to silos; shovel and sweep up the product when it falls to the ground; and perform other duties as assigned.
Apply for the Fort Worth Outdoor Machine Operator job>
Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Fort Worth, TX
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 396833
Long-term opportunity with good benefits and the potential for direct hire for the right candidate. In this role, you will: receive and distribute incoming and outgoing product; restock shelves with products in their assigned locations; ship products by various carriers; talk with customers, vendors, and co-workers regarding stock items and orders; package and distribute parts; repair, sand and assemble tools; and more. If you enjoy variety in your work and have steel-toed shoes or boots, check out the full job listing.
Apply for the Fort Worth Shipping and Receiving Clerk job>
Looking for work in Fort Worth?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Fort Worth and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff, Fort Worth office is located at 6115 Camp Bowie Boulevard, Suite 210, Fort Worth.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.