The best jobs in Melville, NY, are right here.
Owner/Strategic-Partner Aaron Zweback runs an award-winning staffing and employment agency that’s committed to finding the right opportunity for each candidate. Connecting job seekers with opportunities in the supply chain, purchasing, planning, loan processing, and more, Aaron’s team will learn what matters most to you in your career – and then present jobs that are a great fit.
If you’re looking for jobs in Melville, here are two hot opportunities:
E-Commerce Specialist / Manager in Melville, NY
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 405272
Well established distributor located near Melville seeks an e-commerce manager to oversee their e-commerce operations. In this role, you will: manage all e-commerce channels including Amazon, Walmart, Groupon, eBay, and the company’s website; perform ongoing SEO and listing optimization; manage inventory feed; ensure account performance and status is in good health; set up pricing strategies; and more. If you have a solid knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce, follow the link below to learn more.
Apply for the Melville E-Commerce Specialist / Manager job>
Receiving Inspector in East Farmingdale, NY
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 409907
Have an eye for detail? Our East Farmingdale client seeks a receiving inspector to: receive and inspect incoming materials, ensure quality is accurate, perform all necessary paperwork, ensure all Oracle transactions are complete and accurate, and more. Hours are Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:15 p.m., with overtime as required.
Apply for the East Farmingdale Receiving Inspector job>
Looking for work in Melville?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Melville and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Melville office is located at 560 Broadhollow Road, Suite 306, Melville.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.