The best jobs in Northern Virginia Fairfax are right here.
PrideStaff Owner/Strategic-Partner Brian Hedlund knows that people make great businesses thrive, so he dedicates his career to creating lasting employment connections. Brian and his team value each opportunity to make a meaningful difference in job seekers’ lives. His staff will take the time to learn what you value in your career and help you find opportunities that are a great fit.
If you’re looking for jobs in Fairfax, here are two hot opportunities:
Shipping & Receiving Associate in Lorton, VA
Salary: $18.00 to $21.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 382805
Ready to join one of the top providers of exhibit project management, production, and technology services to museums, educational institutes, and more? Our client seeks a hard-working associate to: operate the lift or hand trucks to move materials; operate a stretch wrap banding machine; unpack, inspect and route shipments; maintain an inventory of shipping materials and supplies, and perform other duties as assigned. If you’d like a career with tremendous growth potential in an organization with more than 50 years of success under their belt, visit the full posting below!
Apply for the Lorton Shipping & Receiving Associate job>
Customer Service Representative – Call Center in Fairfax, VA
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 382801
Do you have impeccable phone skills and etiquette? Looking for a new customer service opportunity with growth potential? Our client is looking for enthusiastic candidates with recent call center, office, or similar experience to: answer inbound calls in a professional manner; manage outbound call quotas and goals; share product and service knowledge with callers; and promptly address concerns and complaints, conducting follow-up calls when necessary.
Apply for the Fairfax Customer Service Representative – Call Center job>
Looking for work in Northern Virginia Fairfax?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Northern Virginia and beyond. Be sure to visit our full listings of opportunities using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Northern Virginia Fairfax office is located at 10565 Fairfax Boulevard, Suite 102, Fairfax.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Northern Virginia Fairfax staffing and employment agency and City of Fairfax Jobs.