The best jobs in St. Louis Southwest, MO, are right here.
A St. Louis native, Strategic-Partner Brian Thomas has worked as a temporary employee himself – so he knows firsthand how rewarding the experience can be. Brian and his team of southwest St. Louis employment experts strive to make a difference in job seekers’ lives by learning about their goals and positioning them in opportunities where they can excel.
If you’re looking for jobs in southwest St. Louis, here are two hot opportunities:
CNC Machinist (2nd Shift) in Fenton, MO
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 410612
Want Fridays off? Established, reputable Fenton employer seeks experienced CNC machinists to program, set up, and operate CNC mills and/or lathes in their facility. Job duties include: programming mills and lathes; measuring and evaluating parts using precision measuring devices; setting up mills and lathes by installing 3- and 4-jaw chucks, tools, and attachments; reading and interpreting blueprints; and more. Hours are Monday through Thursday, 3:30 p.m. to 1:50 a.m.
Apply for the Fenton 2nd Shift CNC Machinist job>
Office Assistant in St. Louis, MO
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 412681
Well-known, established St. Louis company has a full-time opening for an office assistant to handle a wide range of responsibilities, including reception, data entry, invoice processing, billing, and general office and administrative tasks. If you’re detail-oriented and are looking to leverage your office experience, our client wants to meet you!
Apply for the St. Louis Office Assistant job>
Looking for work in St. Louis Southwest?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout St. Louis Southwest and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff St. Louis Southwest office is located at 9560 Watson Road, Suite J, Crestwood.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s St. Louis Southwest, MO staffing and employment agency, and City of St. Louis Southwest, MO Jobs.