The best jobs in The Woodlands/Conroe, TX are right here.
Robert Atkinson, Owner/Strategic-Partner for PrideStaff’s The Woodlands/Conroe office, values each opportunity he has to connect area job seekers with leading Conroe employers. His goal is to provide a range of job opportunities that offer the flexibility, challenge and career growth today’s job seekers want.
If you’re looking for jobs in The Woodlands/Conroe, here are two hot opportunities:
Customer Service Representative in Conroe, TX
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 224815
The Woodlands/Conroe PrideStaff is looking for an experienced and professional Customer Service Representative to work in a call center environment. Responsibilities include: taking inbound calls from customers; providing general information; researching information using multiple resources; and routing call to the appropriate resources. Sales experience, excellent communication skills and strong computer skills are required.
Apply for the The Woodlands/Conroe Customer Service Representative job>
Administrative Assistant in Conroe, TX
Job Type: Temporary and Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 224814
Are you a dedicated, passionate individual who wants to make a difference in your job? Our clients seek multi-taskers proficient in MS Word and Excel to perform a variety of administrative functions, including: scheduling appointments; answering phones; composing memos; transcribing notes; generating reports; providing support for multiple projects; preparing and monitoring invoices and expense reports; managing calendars; and more.
Apply for the Conroe Administrative Assistant job>
Looking for work in The Woodlands/Conroe?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout The Woodlands/Conroe and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff The Woodlands/Conroe office is located at 1110 North Loop 336 West, Suite 400, Conroe.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s The Woodlands/Conroe, TX staffing and employment agency and City of Conroe, TX Jobs.