The best jobs in Portland West, OR are right here.
Specializing in light industrial, product manufacturing, administrative and office roles, Owner/Strategic-Partner Robert Cohen’s Portland West staffing and employment agency is committed to helping you find the right opportunity. His recruiting specialists will take time to learn what you really want from your career, and then connect you with temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire jobs that are a great fit.
If you’re looking for jobs in Portland West, here are two hot opportunities:
Warehouse Associate I in Tigard, OR
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 433432
Looking for weekends off and some extra cash in your pocket? This Monday through Friday role offers a $500 bonus after thirty days and an additional $1000 after ninety days! As a warehouse associate, your duties include: unloading and receiving shipments; preparing outgoing shipments; coordinating with the customer service team to ensure all shipping documents are timely and accurate; using ERP system to create customer orders; completing inventory of finished goods and materials; and more. If you enjoy multi-tasking in a dynamic work environment while paying attention to details, our client would love to meet you.
Apply for the Tigard Warehouse Associate I job>
Soldering Associate in Beaverton, OR
Salary: Up to $22.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 357966
Great opportunity to grow with a locally owned electronics manufacturer offering great benefits! Well-established and preferred supplier to leading-edge medical, aerospace, defense, industrial, and communications companies seeks an experienced soldering associate. In this role, you will follow directions from the line lead to solder small parts onto circuit boards; assemble small parts into a plastic enclosure; apply labels and packaging for shipping; operate test equipment on all assemblies; work in a pull system environment with a team of other assemblers; and more. If you enjoy working with your hands and have manufacturing or assembly line experience, this could be an ideal opportunity for you. Check out the full posting for more details!
Apply for the Beaverton Soldering Associate job>
Looking for work in Portland?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Portland West and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Portland office is located at 12600 SW Crescent Street, Suite 180, Beaverton.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and, direct- hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.