The best jobs in Bend, OR are right here.
Owners/Strategic-Partners Matt and Ashley Ertle connect hardworking job seekers like you with the best professional, supervisory, and light industrial opportunities in the market. Their team of Bend recruiters will work hard to understand what you want in your career—and present opportunities that offer the challenge, flexibility, and compensation you seek.
If you’re looking for jobs in Bend, here are two hot opportunities:
Assembly Foreman I in Bend, OR
Salary: $17.00 to $19.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 477460
Great opportunity to grow with a dynamic local company! Enjoy a friendly work environment, health benefits, PTO, paid holidays, and the potential for an immediate bonus. Our Bend client seeks detail-oriented, team players with fabrication experience to perform a wide range of duties, including: cutting steel on a cold saw and band saw; sandblasting; welding; sorting parts per specification; effectively using hand tools, power tools, and other machinery; inspecting material before and after assembly, and more. Welding and fabrication experience are a huge plus!
Apply for the Bend Assembly Foreman I job>
Customer Advocate in Bend, OR
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 476833
Ready for a new opportunity? Searching for a better job? Our HVAC products client seeks a task-focused self-starter with a positive attitude for their growing team. This fantastic, long-term career opportunity offers excellent benefits once converted, a casual work environment, and weekends off. As a customer advocate, you will: work with the president and sales team to research, source, and order custom promotional products; provide customer support; help with inventory support and management; manage the full cycle or order fulfillment for eCommerce stores; and more. Check out the full posting for more details!
Apply for the Bend Customer Advocate job>
Looking for work in Bend?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Bend and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Bend office is located at 2214 NE Division Street, Suite 202, Bend.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.