Top Employment and Jobs in Metro Phoenix East Valley, AZ
The best jobs in East Valley, AZ are right here.
Owners/Strategic-Partners Ann and Dave Gilbert connect talented people like you with a wide range of light industrial, logistics, administrative support, manufacturing, medical office, customer service, and call center jobs. Their team of East Valley recruiters will learn about your goals, skills, and career interests, and then present jobs that are a great fit for your needs
If you’re looking for jobs in East Valley, here are two hot opportunities:
Office Assistant in Tempe, AZ
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 483648
This great office assistant opportunity with a growing retail store won’t be available for long. As an office assistant you will: package and ship online orders; answer phones, assemble paperwork for inbound and outbound shipments; open mail; handle cash deposits; order and inventory office supplies; and more. If you love clerical work but are looking for a better employer, check out the full listing.
Apply for the Tempe Office Assistant job>
Production Line Operator in Tempe, AZ
Salary: Up to $15.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 486670
Want a production opportunity with great growth potential? Looking to work 12-hour shifts and a 4-day week? A locally owned and operated manufacturing company is looking for a production line operator to join their team. Job duties include: dumping, filling, and packaging raw powder materials and finished goods; labeling and packaging nutritional products in accordance with safety, quality, and manufacturing guidelines; and more.
Apply for the Tempe Production Line Operator job>
Looking for work in East Valley?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout East Valley and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Phoenix Metro–East Valley office is located at 1201 South Alma School Road, Suite 12200, Mesa.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Phoenix Metro – East Valley, AZ staffing and employment agency and City of East Valley, AZ Jobs.