The best jobs in Birmingham South, AL are right here.
Owner/Strategic-Partner Katrina Cade draws on her diverse business, staffing and recruiting experience to connect area job seekers with leading employers. Together with her team of Birmingham employment specialists, she will work to understand what you want from your career, and then match you with employment opportunities that are a perfect fit.
If you’re looking for jobs in Birmingham South, here are two hot opportunities:
Forklift Operator – 2nd Shift in Ensley, AL
Salary: $10.50 to $11.50/hr.
Job Type: Temporary and Direct
Job ID: 282254
Multiple clients throughout the area seek professional candidates with recent sit-down forklift driving experience for a variety of assignments and direct hire positions. Responsibilities vary by opportunity, but include: safely moving pallets throughout a warehouse environment; moving freight, stock or other materials to and from storage areas, loading docks, ship or containers; sorting items before loading/unloading; and more.
Apply for the Ensley Second Shift Forklift Operator job>
Receptionist in Birmingham, AL
Salary: $10.00 to $15.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary and Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 238674
Looking for schedule flexibility, variety or a challenging new opportunity? Birmingham employers are searching for experienced, proven receptionists to perform a variety of administrative functions, such as: scheduling appointments; providing information to callers; composing memos; generating reports; assist with compiling an annual budget; and more.
Apply for the Birmingham Receptionist job>
Looking for work in Birmingham South?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Birmingham South and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Birmingham South office is located at 3659 Lorna Road, Suite 165, Hoover.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Birmingham South, AL staffing and employment agency and City of Birmingham South, AL Jobs.