The best jobs in Fort Myers Metro, FL are right here.
Owners/Strategic-Partners Patrick and Lisa Gunther make it all about you. Recruiting for a wide range of administrative, accounting, finance, human resources, marketing, sales, and light industrial positions, their team delivers the resources of a national firm complemented by the service and market knowledge of a locally owned office. Whether you want to work part-time or full-time, temporary or direct, their team will learn what matters most to you, and then present opportunities that offer the compensation, flexibility, and challenge you desire.
If you’re looking for jobs in Fort Myers Metro, here are two hot opportunities:
Order Processor in Fort Myers, FL
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 470249
Do you enjoy multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment? Are you looking for full-time work, weekends off, and great benefits? Our client seeks a dependable, career-minded professional with basic vehicle knowledge to: order vehicle equipment and lighting; generate and process purchase orders; support the outside sales team by creating and processing quotes; track orders from customer purchase to product delivery; and more. Interested?
Apply for the Fort Myers Order Processor job>
Machine Operator in Fort Myers, FL
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 470238
Fantastic 2nd shift opportunity with full medical benefits and guaranteed overtime. Our Fort Myers client is seeking a backup operator for production line machines. Responsibilities will include: adjusting temperature, consistency, and amount of product in machines; inspecting material before and after assembly; assisting the team in achieving department goals; following good manufacturing practices; and more. If you’re safety-minded and enjoy teamwork, our client wants to meet you!
Apply for the Fort Myers Warehouse Machine Operator Handler job>
Looking for work in Fort Myers?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Ft. Myers and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Fort Myers Metro office is located at 5272 Summerlin Commons Way, Suite 604, Fort Myers.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Fort Myers Metro, FL staffing and employment agency and City of Fort Myers Metro, FL Jobs.