The best jobs in Greenville, SC are right here.
Owner/Strategic-Partner Gary Brons and his team of Greenville employment experts connect motivated job seekers like you with great opportunities in the manufacturing, light industrial, and clerical industries.
With an office conveniently located in the heart of Greenville’s booming job market, Gary and his team pride themselves on providing personal instruction and support to candidates while consistently presenting opportunities that offer the compensation, flexibility, and challenge you desire.
If you’re looking for jobs in Greenville, here are two hot opportunities:
Assembly Associate in Greenville, SC
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 444956
Do you want to work Monday-Friday in a climate-controlled environment? Growing, locally-owned company needs assembly associates for a 3-6 month assignment that could turn into temporary-to-hire. As an assembly associate, you will: work on an assembly line making inverters to be used in the solar and electric industries; work with wiring, transformers, switches, and control circuits; lift and maneuver harnesses that weigh up to 40 pounds, stand for your entire 8-hour shift, and more. If you want to work Monday-Thursday, 7 am-4:30 pm, and Friday, 7 am-11 am, check out our full job posting!
Apply for the Greenville Assembly Associate job>
Shift Leader – Nights in Greer, SC
Salary: $16.40 to $18.40/hr. DOE, with higher pay Friday-Sunday
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 379964
Exciting, entry-level opportunity with great pay! A growing company seeks flexible, hardworking individuals for training in leadership, development, health, and safety for shift leader roles. As a shift leader, you will: serve customers, supervise operations, report to the project leader, inspect parts, uphold inspection standards, travel to multiple job sites, and more. This position has growth opportunities and covers travel time and mileage! If you can work twelve-hour shifts and have a reliable vehicle, our client would love to meet you!
Apply for the Greer Shift Leader – Nights job>
Looking for work in Greenville?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Greenville and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Greenville office is located at 609 Haywood Road, Greenville.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.