The best jobs in Columbus West, OH are right here.
Owner/Strategic-Partner Bill Gross and his team of expert recruiters work hard to connect west Columbus job seekers with light industrial, administrative/clerical, accounting, and finance jobs that match their experience, skills, and interests. Bill and his team of expert recruiters will take the time to understand your goals and exceed your expectations to create a great job search and employment experience.
If you’re looking for jobs in Columbus West, here are two hot opportunities:
Machine Operator in Columbus, OH
Salary: $16.00 to $19.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 398431
Like to start your workday early? Looking for competitive pay and great benefits? Hilliard area employer has an opportunity with direct-hire potential for a hardworking team player. Machine operator duties include: understanding tooling, materials, finished products, and quality standards; maintenance; daily clean-up of work area; prioritizing workload; minor repairs; and more. Start your day at 6 am and wrap up by 2 pm. To learn more, view the full job description by following the link below – this opportunity will not be available for long!
Apply for the Columbus Machine Operator job>
CNC Operator in Grove City, OH
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 331955
Looking for a better opportunity to use your CNC operating skills? Our client seeks an experienced CNC operator with great attention to detail and quick reaction time. All shifts available and higher pay possible, depending on experience. Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift 20+ pounds consistently. If you enjoy troubleshooting and problem-solving, our client would like to speak to you!
Apply for the Grove City CNC Operator job>
Looking for work in Columbus West?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Columbus West and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Columbus West office is located at 2471 Hilliard Rome Road, Hilliard.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.