The best jobs in Carlsbad, CA are right here.
Christine Rupp, Owner/Strategic-Partner of the award-winning Carlsbad staffing agency, has a passion for making a difference in people’s lives. She leverages nearly 30 years of staffing industry experience to connect area job seekers with rewarding opportunities that offer the environment, location, compensation and responsibilities candidates want.
If you’re looking for jobs in Carlsbad, here are two hot opportunities:
Accounts Receivable Clerk in Vista, CA
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 303236
North County client has an immediate need for an accounts receivable clerk to: post daily cash receipts, EFTs and direct deposits to the appropriate customer accounts; issue credit memos for billing adjustments and customer deductions; calculate and prepare monthly broker commission reports; contact customers weekly to determine payment status on past due accounts; maintain confidentiality of all accounting department information; and more. The ideal candidate has 2+ years of AR experience and experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP or similar platform.
Apply for the Vista Accounts Receivable Clerk job>
Sales Coordinator in Carlsbad, CA
Salary: $24.00 to $27.00/hr.
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 286473
Established North County manufacturing company needs an experienced sales professional to join their growing team. This is primarily an outbound calling role, so you must be comfortable with cold calling. Responsibilities include: serving as the primary contact and lead qualifier for new incoming leads; maintaining and growing existing business from assigned customer base; strategically planning outbound call activity; populating Salesforce with lead, account and sales opportunity information; creating sales forecasts; representing the company at industry trade shows; and more. Ideal candidate has experience in sales, dietary supplements and/or sports nutrition, and CRM systems.
Apply for the Carlsbad Sales Coordinator job>
Looking for work in Carlsbad?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Carlsbad and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Carlsbad office is located at 2710 Loker Avenue West, Suite 160, Carlsbad.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.