The best jobs in Denver NW, CO are right here.
John and Kara Bohannon bring decades of service-based business experience in hospitality management to their role as a PrideStaff Owners/Strategic-Partners. Working with diverse employees in cities like Arvada, Broomfield and Thornton have helped them understand the importance of matching the right individual to the right opportunity.
If you’re looking for jobs in Denver NW, here are two hot opportunities:
Letter Shop Material Handler in Golden, CO
Salary: $11 – $12/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 265509
Denver NW PrideStaff is looking for a letter shop material handler with warehouse/production experience to work for our printing/direct mail services client performing a variety of duties: assisting machine operators with loading/unloading machine materials; assembling material by hand; moving materials from place to place; learning to operate printing, labeling and sorting machines; and assisting with warehouse operations.
Apply for the Golden Letter Shop Material Handler job>
Production Technician in Denver NW, CO
Salary: $12 – $15/hr.
Job ID: 264211
Our manufacturing client is seeking production technicians skilled in the use of hand and power tools for temporary assignments (some of which could become temp-to-hire, based on performance). Job duties include: fabricating furnace parts; assembling parts using hand tools; packaging parts for shipping; unpacking and verifying incoming parts; testing products; and maintaining a clean, safe work space.
Apply for the Denver NW Production Technician job>
Looking for work in Denver NW?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Denver NW and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Denver NW office is located at 7735 Wadsworth Boulevard, Unit C, Arvada.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.