The best jobs in Frisco, TX are right here.
Strategic-Partners Amy Linn and Julie Vicic create lasting employment connections by matching motivated job seekers like you with locally owned businesses and large corporations offering exceptional administrative, accounting & finance, customer service, and other jobs. Their team of Frisco recruiters will seek to understand your career goals, job skills, personality, and interests – and then search for opportunities that are a great fit for your needs.
If you’re looking for jobs in Frisco, here are two hot opportunities:
Project Administrator in Plano, TX
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 476238
Looking to work on-site but still enjoy a flexible schedule? Fantastic opportunity with our Plano client for an organized professional with strong analytical skills who works well with deadlines. In this role, you will: work with salesmen and engineers for effective inventory management; work with project managers for seamless execution of on-site projects and inventory delivery; manage budgets and expenditures for current projects and predict future inventory costs, track and manage project deadlines; and more. If you have strong communication and math skills, our client would like to talk to you!
Apply for the Plano Project Administrator job>
Check Processor in Irving, TX
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 467876
Calling all 10-key experts! Get your foot in the door of the accounting field with this check processor role with on-site training and remote work opportunities. Responsibilities include: processing on-demand check requests; processing electronic funds transfers for lien payoffs, providing backup for the AP clerk; resolving issues through email and phone; meeting or exceeding service level agreements; and more. If you have great attention to detail and want to work from 10 am to 7 pm, this could be a great opportunity for you!
Apply for the Irving Check Processor job>
Looking for work in Frisco?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Frisco and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Frisco office is located at 2591 Dallas Parkway, Suite 300, Frisco.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.