The best jobs in Greenville, SC are right here.
For PrideStaff Owner/Strategic-Partner Gary Brons, every day presents new opportunities to match exceptional job seekers with exceptional clients. The Greenville job market is booming, and Gary’s team of recruiters is eager to help place hard-working individuals like you with jobs that match their skills, interests and career goals.
If you’re looking for jobs in Greenville, here are two hot opportunities:
Machine Operator – 1st Shift – in Duncan, SC
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 244366
Are you a morning person? Looking for an assignment that could lead to a direct hire? Manufacturing client seeks a 1st shift machine operator to work 7 a.m. to 3 p.m., performing a variety of job duties: operating assigned machine(s) to manipulate wire and/or sub-products to meet manufacturing specifications; requisitioning required raw materials; making necessary setup changes to production equipment; maintaining a clean, safe work environment; and performing other duties as assigned by management.
Apply for the Duncan 1st Shift Machine Operator job>
Warehouse Associate in Greenville, SC
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 333042
Well-established and growing Greenville client (downtown airport area) seeks self-directed candidates for a warehouse shipping & receiving associate role. This assignment has the potential for direct hire, and hours are 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (45 hours per week). Duties include: preparing outbound shipments (picking & staging product); entering data into a warehouse management system; operating and utilizing equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks and dollies; ensuring accuracy and count of sorted products; and more. Great opportunity for someone who likes physical work and isn’t afraid to get their hands a little dirty.
Apply for the Greenville Warehouse Associate job>
Looking for work in Greenville?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Greenville and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Greenville office is located at 609 Haywood Road, Greenville.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.