The best jobs in Northern Virginia are right here.
Specializing in clerical, administrative and light industrial staffing and placement, Owners/Strategic-Partners Jeff Wilsey and Jim Betz will work proactively to help you find the ideal employment opportunity. Their recruiters will treat you with respect, keep your best interest at heart, and work hard to connect you with great job opportunities that are right for you.
If you’re looking for jobs in Northern Virginia, here are two hot opportunities:
Call Center Representative in Gainesville, VA
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 395398
Looking to grow your career within a company that is a leader in its industry? A fast-growing, family-owned company responsible for coordinating the transport of automotive fleets is looking for a call center representative. In this role you will: use email and phone calls to support clients’ relocation and logistics needs; enter data to keep records up to date; diligently handle assigned orders; act as a liaison between the office and their customers; and more. If you are tech-savvy and have a passion for helping people, we want to talk to you!
Apply for the Gainesville Call Center Representative job>
Skilled Labor in Front Royal, VA
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 395415
Looking for steady work with a great company? Like the idea of 3-day weekends? Our client is seeking a skilled labor worker for a long-term (6+ month) assignment. In this role, you will assist our client in the manufacturing of specialty shipping containers, working within a climate-controlled shop environment. Weekly schedule is Monday through Thursday, 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Pay starts at $20.00/hr. and will go higher for exceptional experience. If you have solid construction experience and a strong desire to work on a team doing great things, then check out the full job posting!
Apply for the Front Royal Skilled Labor job>
Looking for work in Northern Virginia?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Northwest VA and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Northwest Virginia office is located at 151 Spring Street, Suite 100, Herndon.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Northern Virginia West staffing and employment agency and City of Herndon VA Jobs.