The best jobs in Cincinnati Northwest, OH are right here.
Owner/Strategic-Partner John Gemrich’s award-winning Cincinnati employment agency takes a concierge approach to serving job seekers like you. By combining the resources of a national firm with the personal service only local recruiters can provide, John and his team will work hard to connect you with opportunities that offer the challenge, flexibility, and pay you need.
If you’re looking for jobs in Northwest Cincinnati, here are two hot opportunities:
CNC Machinist in West Chester, OH
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 474607
Take your CNC Machinist career to new heights! Our client, an aerospace manufacturing company, has 1st shift, 2nd shift, and two different weekend shift jobs available with direct hire potential (up to a 20% shift pay differential upon hire). In this role, you will: setup and operate CNC grinder, EDM or laser machines; ensure parts confirm to specifications and requirements; monitor parts dimensions using calipers, micrometers and height gages; assemble components and complete related paperwork.
Apply for the West Chester CNC Machinist job>
Truck Loader in Middletown, OH
Salary: Up to $22.00/hr.
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 457133
Interested in health benefits, matching 401k, PTO and more? We have a great direct hire opportunity to build a career with a company experiencing explosive growth! You will learn to operate an industrial metal cutter and an overhead crane. This is a 3rd shift opportunity with great benefits! Apply directly for immediate consideration by following the link below.
Apply for the Middletown Truck Loading job>
Looking for work in Cincinnati Northwest?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Cincinnati Northwest and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Cincinnati Northwest office is located at 8738 Union Centre Boulevard, West Chester.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Cincinnati Northwest, OH staffing and employment agency and City of Cincinnati Northwest, OH Jobs.