The best jobs in Richmond Northwest, VA are right here.
Deana Oseguera, Owner/Strategic-Partner for PrideStaff’s Richmond Northwest office, strives to help job seekers like you: find a more rewarding position; make a career transition; gain work experience; or get back to work faster after losing a job. Deana and her team of northwest Richmond employment experts will get to know you as an individual, and then present employment opportunities that offer the freedom, challenge and compensation you want.
If you’re looking for jobs in Richmond Northwest, here are two hot opportunities:
Packer in Richmond, VA
Salary: Up to $13.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 355308
Pride yourself on speedy, accurate work? Richmond area client seeks an enthusiastic packing associate who enjoys working on their feet in a fast-paced environment. As a packing associate, you will be responsible for: packing (by hand) a variety of materials, while keeping an eye on the line to make sure you keep up – or exceed – the speed; loading materials and products into package-processing equipment; recording product, packaging and order information on specified forms and records; examining and inspecting containers, materials and products; and more.
Apply for the Richmond Packer job>
Inside Sales Representative in Richmond, VA
Salary: $60,000 to $65,000/yr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 355311
Do you have a naturally enthusiastic and bubbly personality? Do you enjoy speaking directly with clients? Are you adept at establishing credibility and rapport with prospects over the phone? Can you articulate the value of a product in a compelling way? If you answered “yes” to these questions, then our Richmond client has a great inside sales (business to business) opportunity for you. If hired directly, you will be eligible for a comprehensive benefits plan which includes medical, dental, vision, IRA with contribution matching, and paid time off.
Apply for the Richmond Inside Sales Representative job>
Looking for work in Richmond Northwest?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Richmond Northwest and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Richmond Northwest office is located at 200 Towne Center West Boulevard, Suite 603, Richmond.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Richmond Northwest, VA staffing and employment agency and City of Richmond Northwest, VA Jobs.