The best jobs in San Jose, CA are right here.
Owner/Strategic-Partner Linda Donahue decades of industry experience, knowledge and capabilities to make a valued difference in the lives of her staff, clients and local job seekers. Her team of San Jose recruiters will learn what you really want from a job, and then present opportunities that match your skills, experience and goals.
If you’re looking for jobs in San Jose, here are two hot opportunities:
Warehouse Associate (Industrial) in San Jose, CA
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 343592
Our San Jose clients seek ambitious, hardworking warehouse associates who are experienced in shipping and distribution or general warehouse tasks/responsibilities. On assignment, you will perform a variety of tasks, which may include: receiving, unpacking, checking and storing merchandise or materials; verifying inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock; filling requisitions and orders; and possibly operating a forklift or pallet jack (manual or electric).
Apply for the San Jose Warehouse (Industrial Shipping/Receiving) job>
Accounts Payable Specialist in San Jose, CA
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 343599
Seeking a new opportunity (with potential for direct hire) to put your accounts payable or related experience to good use? Our client is seeking a strong communicator to perform duties related to receiving and reconciling outstanding invoices, such as: reviewing invoices for appropriate documentation; processing three-way P.O. matching invoices; prioritizing invoices according to payment terms; processing check requests; responding to vendor inquiries; and more.
Apply for the San Jose Accounts Payable Specialist job>
Looking for work in San Jose?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout San Jose and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff San Jose office is located at 1150 North First Street, Suite 130, San Jose.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.