The best jobs in St. Pete Clearwater, FL are right here.
Owners/Strategic-Partners Matt and Amanda Becker work to improve their beloved community by connecting hard-working people like you with rewarding temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire opportunities. Involvement with economic development organizations and other community partners helps the St. Pete Clearwater team connect the best talent with leading employers offering call center, clerical, administrative, financial, and light industrial roles.
If you’re looking for jobs in St. Pete Clearwater, here are two hot opportunities:
Soldering/Assembly in Oldsmar, FL
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 465106
Looking for a great job in Oldsmar? Our client needs a soldering/assembly worker who enjoys fine detail work. Responsibilities for the role include: assembling products, trimming unnecessary or uneven edges, meeting production requirements, and using a soldering iron to join parts. If you like arts and crafts and want to work in a quiet, peaceful, climate-controlled facility, check out the full job listing.
Apply for the Oldsmar Soldering/Assembly job>
Title Processor in St. Petersburg, FL
Salary: $19.25/hr. + Commission
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 465422
Looking to put your real estate title experience to work in St. Petersburg? Our boutique law firm/title company client seeks an experienced associate to join their growing, privately-owned company. This position earns commissions and could grow into a closer role! If you’re detail-oriented, have strong customer service and computer skills, and are willing to learn new processes, learn more by following the link below:
Apply for the St. Petersburg Title Processor job>
Looking for work in St. Pete Clearwater?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout St. Pete Clearwater and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff St. Pete Clearwater office is located at 50 South Belcher Road, Suite 117, Clearwater.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s St. Pete Clearwater, FL staffing and employment agency and City of St. Pete Clearwater, FL Jobs.