The best jobs in DC Eastern Suburbs are right here.
Owners/Strategic-Partners Carmen White and Lennie Smith have a passion for helping people and making a meaningful impact in their community. Together with their team of employment experts, Carmen and Lennie will help you find a rewarding opportunity that matches your skills, interests and experience.
If you’re looking for jobs in DC Eastern Suburbs, here are two hot opportunities:
Receptionist in Lanham, MD
Salary: Up to $17/hr., DOE
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 291841
Looking for a great opportunity to build your skills as a receptionist? Employers throughout the area are seeking experienced, proven individuals who can: provide exceptional service to customers by telephone, electronically or face to face; handle and resolve customer complaints; process orders, forms, applications and requests; schedule appointments; take dictation; compose memos, correspondence and reports; and more.
Apply for the Lanham Receptionist job>
Warehouse / Shipping & Receiving in Lanham, MD
Salary: Up to $14/hr., DOE
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 291851
Enjoy working in a warehouse environment? We have a wide range of assignments, many with the potential for direct hire, for energetic, goal-oriented shipping & receiving associates. Job duties may include: accurately assembling orders and preparing goods for shipment by building pallets; completing shipping reports; creating shipping documents and entering shipment information; operating a forklift; and using a computer to perform data entry. Assignments require recent shipping & receiving work experience, basic math and computer skills, and the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Apply for the Lanham Warehouse / Shipping & Receiving job>
Looking for work in DC Eastern Suburbs?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout DC Eastern Suburbs and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff DC Eastern Suburbs office is located at 7404 Executive Plaza, Suite 100, Lanham.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.