The best jobs in Tampa West, FL are right here.
Providing exceptional opportunities in staffing, call center, clerical, administrative, financial, and light industrial positions, Owners/Strategic-Partners Matt and Amanda Becker feel privileged to be a catalyst in west Tampa job seekers’ efforts. Their team of recruiting specialists use their involvement in the Tampa community to create mutually successful employment connections.
If you’re looking for jobs in Tampa West, here are two hot opportunities:
Customer Service Associate in Tampa, FL
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 463978
Ready to put your positive attitude and attention to detail to work in a fantastic organization? We are working with a large multi-national company in Tampa that needs great help with their monthly reconciliations of unpaid items. This role will largely consist of answering emails, so the right person will need to have very strong general computer skills and typing abilities.
Apply for the Tampa Customer Service Associate>
CNC Machinist in Tampa, FL
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 463975
In this unique 2nd shift job with PTO and benefits, you’ll work four 10-hour days and enjoy 3-day weekends every week! Tampa client seeks individuals with CNC machining experience to join their team. Job duties include: operating multiple CNC machines to produce parts to meet manufacturing specifications; checking parts with measuring devices; meeting all production goals and targets; ensuring CNC machines are operating appropriately; keeping work station clean; performing regular quality inspections on parts; and more.
Apply for the Tampa CNC Machinist job>
Looking for work in Miami West?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Tampa West and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Tampa West office is located at 5421 Beaumont Center Boulevard, Suite 644, Tampa.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.