The best jobs in Chicagoland Central Western Suburbs, IL are right here.
Glenn O’Brien brings decades of successful hiring and team-building experience to his role as Owner/Strategic-Partner for PrideStaff’s Chicagoland Central Western Suburbs office. As a result, he understands how critical it is to connect the right people with the right roles. His ultimate goal is to give back to the people in his community, ensuring that local job seekers don’t just search, but succeed.
If you’re looking for jobs in Chicagoland Central Western Suburbs, here are two hot opportunities:
General Laborer in Villa Park, IL
Salary: $11.00 to $11.50/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to hire
Job ID: 316958
Looking for a job with growth opportunities? Interested in working overtime? Family-owned company seeks 1st and 2nd shift laborers with experience working in a manufacturing or warehouse environment. 1st shift hours are 5:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and 2nd shift hours are 5:00 p.m. to 3:30 a.m.
Apply for the Villa Park General Laborer job
Lathe Operator in Melrose Park, IL
Salary: $12.00 to $12.36/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to hire
Job ID: 324368
Want to work in a unique, family-oriented environment where people work hard and celebrate success? Growing manufacturing company serving the automotive industry needs 1st and 2nd shift lathe operators to perform machine troubleshooting and maintenance, setup and run machines, and more. 1st shift hours are 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and 2nd shift hours are 3:30 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Apply for the Melrose Park Lathe Operator job
Looking for work in Chicagoland Central Western Suburbs?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Chicagoland Central Western Suburbs and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Chicagoland Central Western Suburbs office is located at 2225 Enterprise Drive, Suite 2505, Westchester.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Chicagoland Central Western Suburbs, IL staffing and employment agency and City of Westchester, IL Jobs.