The best jobs in DC Eastern Suburbs are right here.
Carmen White and Lennie Smith, Owners/Strategic-Partners for the DC Eastern Suburbs office, work tirelessly to match qualified job-seekers with employers who need their talents. When you work with Carmen’s and Lennie’s team, you will: be exposed to new careers; broaden your skill set and professional network; be treated with the dignity and respect you deserve; and have a true partner in your job search.
If you’re looking for jobs in DC Eastern Suburbs, here are two hot opportunities:
Warehouse Selector in Landover, MD
Salary: Up to $13.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 332036
Want to help a company maintain a positive image by providing friendly, efficient customer service? Enjoy order picking? Our client, a large distribution company, has an urgent need for experienced warehouse selectors for multiple shifts. Job duties include: order picking; building pallets; labeling products; complying with state health and safety codes; maintaining a clean and sanitary operating environment and more.
Apply for the Landover Warehouse Selector job
Administrative Assistant in Lanham, MD
Salary: Up to $15.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 332038
Ready to find a great opportunity to put your administrative skills to use – and acquire new job skills? Our clients are searching for experienced, proven performers who can make an immediate, positive contribution to their teams. As an administrative assistant, you may: schedule appointments, give information to callers and take dictation; compose memos, other correspondence and presentations; generate reports; assist with compiling and developing an annual budget and more.
Apply for the Lanham Administrative Assistant job
Looking for work in DC Eastern Suburbs?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout DC Eastern Suburbs and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff DC Eastern Suburbs office is located at 7404 Executive Plaza, Suite 100, Lanham.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.