The best jobs in Bloomington, IL are right here.
Strategic-Partners Sam and Terri Lewis know how to work hard to match the right person with the right job. Whether you’re looking for light industrial, office/clerical, or warehouse jobs, their team will take the time to get to know you as an individual, provide the personal attention you deserve—and then connect you with employment opportunities that are a great fit.
If you’re looking for jobs in Bloomington, here are two hot opportunities:
Executive Assistant in Bloomington, IL
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00/hr.
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 487019
Looking for a new opportunity to apply your administrative and customer service experience? Want weekends off and a comprehensive benefits package? Our Bloomington client seeks a detail-oriented, organized candidate to: answer and direct phone calls; schedule meetings and appointments; greet clients; inventory and order office supplies; prepare deposits and post to clients’ accounts; update time reports and attendance records; and more. If you have excellent time management and communication skills, this could be a great opportunity for you! Check out the full job posting for more details.
Apply for the Bloomington Executive Assistant job>
Production Associates in Lexington, IL
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 465383
No experience required! Our Lexington client is looking for entry-level production associates to work 5:30 am – 4 pm, Monday through Thursday. This role offers a 4-day work week and great benefits. As a production associate, you must be able to operate and troubleshoot machines; lift up to 50 pounds; and stand, lift, and bend for an entire shift. If you are mechanically inclined and have a can-do attitude, our client would love to meet you.
Apply for the Lexington Production Associates job>
Looking for work in Bloomington?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Bloomington and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Bloomington office is located at 902 IAA Drive, Suite 2C, Bloomington.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct- hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.