The best jobs in South Orange County, CA are right here.
Owner/Strategic-Partner Tim Curtin finds it extremely rewarding to connect talented job seekers like you with meaningful employment opportunities. His team of Mission Viejo – South Orange County recruiters will take the time to understand what you really want from your job and to ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
If you’re looking for jobs in Mission Viejo, here are two hot opportunities:
Machinist (Part-Time) in Laguna Hills, CA
Salary: $18.00 to $24.00/hr., DOE
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 341955
Interested in an opportunity that provides a professional “team” work environment, flexible hours and competitive pay? Our Laguna Hills client is looking for an experience machinist to operate conventional vertical and CNC Fadal milling machines, lathes and a surface grinder. The schedule is estimated to be about 20 hours per week start time is flexible.
Apply for the Laguna Hills Part-Time Machinist job>
Inside Sales (Telecommunications) in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Job Type: Temporary to hire
Job ID: 341656
Are you comfortable talking to business professionals on the phone? Established telecommunications equipment company seeks a sales management trainee to build new customer relationships and grow sales in a designated territory. Once hired, there is a commission plan available based on performance. Interested? Read the full job posting (link below).
Apply for the Rancho Santa Margarita Inside B2B Sales job>
Looking for work in Mission Viejo?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Mission Viejo and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
- Mission Viejo Employment
- South Orange County Employment
- Rancho Santa Margarita Employment
- Laguna Hills Employment
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Mission Viejo office is located at 28231 Marguerite Pkwy, Suite 5, Mission Viejo.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s South Orange County – Mission Viejo, CA staffing and employment agency and City of Mission Viejo, CA Jobs.