The best jobs in Dallas North, TX are right here.
As PrideStaff Strategic-Partners and CSPs, Amy Linn and Julie Vicic are committed to connecting North Dallas job seekers with rewarding employment opportunities that promote their growth and development. Their goal is to help ensure that you don’t just look for a job, but find a great one.
If you’re looking for jobs in Dallas North, here are two hot opportunities:
Benefits Services Representative – Bilingual – in Dallas, TX
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00/hr., DOE
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 316716
Fortune 1000 employer has a unique opportunity for a benefits pension representative to educate retirement plan participants about their plan benefits, investment tools and retirement planning options. In this role, you will: answer inbound calls and emails; research account or plan specifications; complete participant transactions; provide information for plan participants and other individuals; complete required training and certification programs; and more. Must have 3+ years high-touch customer service experience, a flexible schedule and a strong desire to help others.
Apply for the Dallas Bilingual Benefits Services Representative job>
Bookkeeper in Irving, TX
Salary: $40,000 to $60,000/yr.
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 318333
Irving employer seeks an experienced bookkeeper with strong QuickBooks skills to join their growing team. Responsibilities include: working with their team to reconcile travel-related expenses; reconciling corporate credit card program; processing credit card payments; financial reporting; bank reconciliation; managing general ledger; and more. Ideal candidate has full-cycle accounting experience, strong software skills (including MS Office and QuickBooks) and a reputation for providing fantastic internal and external customer service.
Apply for the Irving Bookkeeper job>
Looking for work in Dallas North?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Dallas North and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Dallas North office is located at 16360 Addison Road, Addison.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.