The best jobs in Northern VA West are right here.
Owners/Strategic-Partners Jeff Wilsey and Jim Betz work hard to connect talented people like you with a wide range of clerical, administrative, office, and light industrial roles. Whether you’re seeking flexibility, challenge, change, or stability, Jeff and Jim and their team of Northwest Virginia recruiters will work proactively to match you with jobs that are right for your background, interests, skills, and goals.
If you’re looking for jobs in Northwest VA, here are two hot opportunities:
Payroll Clerk – Entry Level in Sterling, VA
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 477246
Looking for an on-site position that offers overtime opportunities and the potential for a flexible, rotating schedule? Our sterling client is looking for a detail-oriented payroll clerk to join their growing team. As a payroll clerk, you will: set up and implement accounts; enter data and accurately process weekly and bi-weekly payrolls; educate clients on household payroll laws and employer responsibilities; assist employees; work with the tax department to ensure all taxes are collected and paid on time; and more. If you have strong data-entry skills, a positive attitude, and proficiency with MS Office, our client would love to meet you!
Apply for the Sterling Payroll Clerk – Entry Level job>
Skilled Construction Labor in Front Royal, VA
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 474454
Our Front Royal client is currently recruiting for a skilled construction laborer with five years of experience as a carpenter on residential or commercial construction projects to retrofit commercial shipping containers for specialty use. This position offers competitive pay in a climate-controlled facility, a 4-day work week, and health insurance once hired in! Working knowledge of metal stud work, sheet metal, general carpentry, and HVAC or general metal work is required. Welding experience is a plus! If you’re able to lift 80-100 pounds and want to grow your commercial construction experience – this job could be for you!
Apply for the Front Royal Skilled Construction Labor job>
Looking for work in Northwest VA?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Northwest VA and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Northwest VA office is located at 151 Spring Street, Suite 100, Herndon.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.