Top Jobs in Asheville, NC
The best jobs in Asheville, NC are right here.
Owner/Strategic-Partner Della Taylor leverages more than 25 years of experience to create great matches between hardworking people like you and industry-leading employers in Asheville and the surrounding areas. Specializing in manufacturing, business, and medical office staffing, her team of employment experts will help you find a rewarding temporary, temp-to-hire, or direct hire opportunity that meets your unique needs.
If you’re looking for jobs in Asheville, here are two hot opportunities:
Warehouse Associate in Marshall, NC
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 436990
Looking for a warehouse job that offers weekends off, casual dress, and overtime opportunities? A Marshall brewery with a great safety record seeks an experienced warehouse associate for mid-shift and 2nd shift positions . In this role, you will: unload and stack materials; locate and move stock for storage or shipment; load outbound trucks; identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies; keep updated records of inventory and activity; inspect machinery and perform regular maintenance; and more.
Apply for the Marshall Warehouse Associate job>
Assembler—1st and 2nd Shift in Ashville, NC
Salary: Up to $18.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 438565
Ashville manufacturing company is looking for a safety-minded assembler to join their team. In this role, you will: perform setups and follow the first piece approval process before beginning operation; maintain and store tools appropriately; perform daily safety checks; comply with all Quality Management System requirements; support and drive lean manufacturing techniques including 5S, visual factory, setup reduction, cellular concepts, and continuous improvement; and more. This position offers a climate-controlled work environment, shift premiums, and the opportunity to grow with the company. If you’re a team player who enjoys multi-tasking, check out the full job listing.
Apply for the Asheville Assembler job>
Looking for work in Asheville?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Asheville and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Asheville office is located at 5 Regent Park Boulevard, Unit 102, Asheville.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Asheville, NC staffing and employment agency and City of Asheville, NC Jobs.